Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Doodle For Google Entry



Every Year, Google holds a competition For grades 1-12, to design a logo based on a premis. That year, the premise, "What If" was a framework that said, "do whatever the fuck you want, and bend what if into the final design. Mine turned from Google made with robot parts to "What if robots were modeled after people." Anyway, I was a high-school senior, and I was one of 10 finalists in my age group in the whole country. I went to the Google Campus in Silicon Valley. Didn't win though. tough break. had a good time though.

That's me, the tall one, the one that sticks out. God I look like a 30 year old that snuck into the photo.

AND so ends my back-log, from now on, the posts will be newer, up to date work of whatever it is I'm doing. I'll keep you posted.

~Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment